Who: MasterCard Priceless London
Where: SEVEN DIALS AND ST MARTIN’S COURTYARD
What: 20% OFF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NIGHT
When: 5-9pm, Thursday 29th November, 2012
MasterCard Priceless London presents a fabulous shopping evening in Seven Dials and St. Martin’s Courtyard, with over 120 venues and stores offering a 20% Off Christmas Shopping Night! The stores will be getting into the spirit with DJs, live music, makeovers, gifts with purchase and complimentary food and drinks on offer for a seriously fun evening.
Some of the amazing festive offers include:
- £50 luxury goodie bag for the first 200 shoppers to spend £100 on their MasterCard in conjunction with their shopping ticket. Claim from 5.30pm onwards at 15 Shorts Gardens.
- Show your ticket and enjoy a complimentary Courvoisier cocktail in the St Martin’s Courtyard’s Pop-Up Bar.
- Complimentary festive manicures by WAH Nails from 5.30pm at 15 Shorts Gardens for the first 75 shoppers who spend over £50 during the Shopping Night.
- Christmas will come early for 150 shoppers who will be selected at random and presented with a Golden Ticket for a lucky dip for prizes worth up to £150.
- Look out for our Black Cab photo booth in which you can capture a fun snap of you and your shopping friends.
- Vintage Tricycles serving complimentary mulled wine.
- Get a helping hand choosing your Christmas gifts with our inspiration window at 15 Shorts Garden. Shoppers will also have the chance to win the entire £1000 Christmas Gift Window on the Seven Dials’ Facebook page.
- A host of in-store activity including DJ The Dressing Parlour at Urban Outfitters, a Bombay Sapphire pop-up cocktail bar and tarot card reader at Diesel’s Flagship Store, Beauty Ambassador makeovers and a ‘gift’ balloon launch at Bare Escentuals, Kopapa’s Peter Gordon and head chef Selin serving warming snacks and Kopapa & Sipsmith’s Hot Gin Punch from their pop-up stall, DJ Sets from Breton and Kiwi and complimentary asahi beer at TopMan General Store, free consultations and complimentary fringe trims from the hair-care experts at Sassoon Salon, plus savour hot pork belly sandwiches and mulled wine from the Jamie’s Italian stall in St Martin’s Courtyard.
Check out Sevendials.co.uk for more details and T&C’s
MasterCard want its cardholders to feel special and if you do own a MasterCard, you can take your Christmas shopping night even further. You can check out all the extra deals exclusive to you here: https://www.priceless.com/london/offer/Seven-Dials?productNumber=136&preview=&cid=64085 The Mastercard deals are available now until December 31st.
It certainly sounds like a fun filled evening and the perfect chance to indulge in some Christmas shopping. Nothing beats a lovely warm cup of mulled wine to keep you warm between shops. I also really like the sound of the makeovers, so you can get glammed up then pop over to the cocktail bar for a tarot reading. Sounds more like a fun night out than the usual monotonous shopping trip.