You all know I love a bit of Chanel, especially make-up so getting some of these tattoo transfers to play around with has been amusing me no end!
Everyone had lots of questions about them so I thought I would do a post on them.
They come in this lovely presentation box all wrapped up with ribbon, as you would expect from Chanel.
1. cut out the design you want to apply
2. peal off the transparent cover
3. place the design face down on the area you want it
4. press a soaking wet towel over the back and hold firmly down for 3 minutes
5. slowly lift up the backing a check the design has attached to the skin, if not press down with the towel again for a few more minutes
6. once the design has attached to the skin peal off the backing
7. leave to air dry for 1-2 minutes
The girls at Chanel and I found the tattoos last for around 4 days. I had mine on the wrist where it rubbed against my key board and got washed ever time I washed my hands so I think one placed on the collar or leg might last longer.
They are totally shower proof, providing you don’t rub it.
Once you get the hand of it, you can make some of the more elaborate designs as seen on the runway.
I can’t wait to try out something really elaborate!
N.B You totally have to check this post out for the most creative tattoo use ever:
(Photo credits: Tommy Ton, Google)